- Private Transfer ( Just Your Party )
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Direct Transfer to Your Place of Stay
- Pay in Advance or Pay The Driver
- Baby & Child Seats Provided If Required
- Modern & Clean Vehicle
- Golf Bag Transport if Required
- Friendly English-Speaking Driver
- 4 Seater Car (1 to 4 People)
- 8 Seater Minibus (5 to 8 People)
Of all the destinations along the Algarve coastline, one of the most beautiful locations in all of Portugal, and arguably one of the most beautiful locations in the entire world, Albufeira is the largest, liveliest, and most exciting. As such, it comes as no surprise that it’s hailed as one of the liveliest – and certainly the largest – of all of the Algarve’s resort towns. Here, you’ll find everything you need to enjoy both a fun-filled, exciting, and relaxing holiday: miles of pristine beaches, perfect year-round weather, an array of activities that suit varying interests, and an energetic atmosphere. There’s no shortage of things to do and to love about Albufeira; hence why this once serene fishing village has become the Algarve’s most sought-after destination for holiday-goers.
As the Algarve’s largest resort town, Albufeira offers a vast array of things to do and places to stay. The town is also hailed for its celebrated nightlife. With such a diverse array of activities, it’ no wonder why so many people flock to Albufeira each year. Whether you’re looking for a romantic honeymoon destination, an exciting location for an action-packed family vacation, or a party atmosphere for a getaway with friends, Albufeira is the perfect choice and definitely will not disappoint.
Are your interests piqued? If so, keep on reading to learn more about one of Portugal’s most beloved holiday destinations: Albufeira.
While there’s no shortage of sights and attractions to enjoy in Albufeira, the following are just some of the most notable key points of interest.
- The Praia dos Pescadores beach. Miles of pristine sandy coastline hug the Atlantic Ocean and extend along Albufeira.
- The Strip. The heart of Albufeira’s part-centric atmosphere, the Strip, which is situated in center of New Town, boasts ample nightclubs, themes bars, and dancing and music that go on until the sun comes up.
- Old Town. Stroll along the Albufeira’s historic district and you’ll be transported back in time. Here, you’ll experience what life was like in this once sleep fishing village. Between sightseeing, grab a bite to eat or enjoy adult libations at one of the more than 100 eateries and bars.
- Holiday fun. Dolphin watching, speed boat tours, daredevil waterparks, and world-renowned golf courses; there’s no shortage of activities to enjoy in Albufeira.
Why Holiday in Albufeira?
The better question is this: “Why wouldn’t you take a holiday in Albufeira?”
The fantastic year-round weather and the endless miles of picturesque beaches are enough of a reason to holiday in Albufeira; however, that isn’t all the Algarve’s largest resort town has to offer.
The quaint Old Town historic district is the heart of Albufeira. Strolling along the cobbled streets and taking in the views of the traditional white-washed houses will make you feel as if you’ve taken a trip back in time.
New Town, which is located in the east, is home to The Strip, the famous street that is home to a seemingly endless selection of themes bars and electrifying nightclubs.
While the town welcomes adult visitors, it remains primarily a holiday destination for families, as there are ample activities that the young – and the young-at-heart – can enjoy; safe beaches, family-friendly resorts, and thrilling waterparks, for example.
With a holiday in Albufeira, you’re guaranteed to make memories that will last a lifetime.